With a passion to bring additional dollars into the community, the grant services team is available to research available grants from around the nation and pair nonprofit needs with potential funding sources.
Strategic Grant Planning
- Prospecting from over 140,000 grant makers and their focus areas
- Grant writing and editing
- Setting up of evaluation and data collection plans
- Reporting assistance
To get started with the grant services team, 501 (c)(3) nonprofits should schedule an initial complimentary discovery meeting by filling out this form and emailing it to Cheri@Ocalafoundation.org. Following that meeting, the team will:
- Research the nonprofit’s specific needs
- Present a client proposal including fee schedule of services
- Upon signing the agreement, the team will create a work plan and proceed to find grants to potentially meet the needs.
Prior to applying for grants, nonprofits should have financials readily available and properly formatted, program details and outcomes, program needs and staffing plans, strategic focus.