- Serves as a conduit between donors, charitable organizations and community leaders
- Provides financial and leadership frameworks to consistently grow Ocala/Marion County resources
- Works proactively with public/private partners to identify issues that impact Ocala/Marion County
- Convenes leadership from public/private/nonprofit partners to explore solutions to community issues
- Manages assets ethically and effectively to allow maximum growth of funds
- Responsibly honors donor’s intent in perpetuity
- Operates under established standards of the Council on Foundations
|Batsel, Rob||Gilligan, Gooding, Batsel, Anderson, & Phelan, P.A.
|Boyd, Thad||Boyd Development|
|Branson, Rusty||SouthState Bank|
|Chambers, Bill||Merrill Lynch|
|Fontaine, Jane||Ameriprise Financial – EIS Wealth Management|
|Hennessey, Frank||Hennessey Arabians|
|Hillebrandt, Jim||Retired Manufacturing Executive|
|Ingram, Tom||Mainstreet Community Bank|
|Lee, Steven||Purvis Gray & Company|
|Midgett, David||Elder Law Attorney|
|Reilly, Robert "Bob"||Director Emeritus, Retired|
|Schneider, Jim||Director Emeritus, Saratoga Chips|
|Siboni, Michael||Siboni & Buchannan, PLLC|
|Ulmer, Jamie||Heart of Florida Health Center|
|Weber, Chester||Live Oak Farm|
In 2007, Frank and Carol Hennessey moved to Ocala and learned there was no local community foundation. Hennessey saw his local giving purpose – the formation of a community foundation. Hennessey reached out to his friend, Robert Reilly, and together they created a local foundation, the Community Foundation for Ocala/ Marion County, incorporated in 2011, to attract other philanthropists to help build a stronger community.
Founding Board Members:
William Chambers, Jr.
Frank M. Hennessey
Col. Edward Johnson, Jr.